Terms and Conditions:
Your access and use of the SMTCL-Americas website (the "Site") (www.smtcl-americas.com) is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and SMTCL-Americas are superseded and are of no force or effect.
Media (Image) Usage and Copyright:
All media (images) contained within this web site are approved for use by authorized SMTCL distributors to promote SMTCL-Americas and SMTCL products only. These sites and media (images) are the property of SMTCL. Use of SMTCL media (images) by other than an authorized SMTCL-Americas distributor is strictly prohibited without prior authorization. Written requests for the use of SMTCL-Americas media (images) must be faxed. Please include a black and white representation of the SMTCL media (images) that you are requesting, or list the SMTCL media (images) by name. You must describe the intended use for the media (images) and include the name of the responsible party.
Terms and Conditions:
1. You should assume, unless otherwise noted, that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site, without the written permission of SMTCL-Americas. SMTCL-Americas neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with SMTCL.
2. While SMTCL-Americas uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, SMTCL-Americas makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. SMTCL-Americas assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither SMTCL-Amerias nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "As Is," without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above inclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. SMTCL-Americas also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages due to computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by SMTCL or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, SMTCL and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communications you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of or used with permission by SMTCL-Americas. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered Trademarks of SMTCL. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of SMTCL-Americas or such third party that may own any Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that SMTCL will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. SMTCL-Americas has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-Site page or any other sites linked to this Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
• Although SMTCL-Americas may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletins boards, and the like that may appear on the Site, SMTCL-Americas is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. SMTCL-Americas will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing SMTCL-Americas to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
• SMTCL-Americas may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.